Tier 4 Restrictions
As Suffolk is now in Tier 4 the only activities which are permitted are public worship, funerals (maximum of 30 people), Weddings (6 people max), our Pop-Up Shops and certain private hirers whose meetings fall within the scope of the exemptions to the regulations. It is currently forbidden for anyone not directly connected with the above to be on church property without the permission of either Rob or the Churchwardens. Please note we are currently not permitted to hold Baptisms.
IN PERSON WORSHIP
Saint Peters Church
We currently hold a 9.30 am service at St Peters on a Sunday morning. The deadline for telephone bookings to 07934 441903 is mid-day on the Thursday before the service on the Sunday. The deadline for on-line bookings is midnight Friday.
Saint Francis Hawthorn Drive
The 9.30 am service on a Thursday has resumed but in the main church and not the Holy Cross Chapel. Attendance is limited to 14 people and places must be booked in advance using one of the methods above. The deadline for telephone bookings to 07934 441903 is mid-day and midnight for online bookings on the Tuesday before the service.
How to Book Online for In-Person Worship
Sundays 9.30 am @ St. Peter Stoke Park Drive.
If you would like to attend this service, you can register by going to:
- then simply select the service you wish to register for by clicking on the date.
- This will open a box with the date, time and venue in and a map showing the venue.
- Click on ‘SIGN UP’ which will open a new window in your browser
- The form will ask you to complete your
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Whether you wish for a double seat because you are attending with a person from the same house or with who you are in a support bubble.
- There is then the option of adding an additional person / people which will add the sections above.
- When you have entered all the details you simply press proceed
- You will then be asked to confirm that your details are correct
- The final stage is the screen will say that you are signed up
- A confirmation email will then be sent to you on Saturday morning to confirm your seat(s)
This operates a first come first served basis, if you later decide you cannot attend then please let Kay, Rob or Merv know as soon as possible and we will delete the booking.
St Mary at Stoke Church (IP2 8DA)
- 8am Holy Communion (Book of Common Prayer)
- 10am Parish Eucharist
- Wednesday 9am Holy Communion A simple service of Holy Communion using Common Worship Order 1.We meet in the Choir Vestry, through the door at the north side of the church
- Friday 3.30-5pm (2nd Friday of each Month) Messy Church: Fun, games, worship and food for primary school children and their parents
St Peters Church (IP2 9TH)
- 10am The worship at St Peters alternates between Holy Communion (weeks 2 & 4 each Month) and non-Eucharistic family worship (week 1) or Praise (week 3)
- Monday 7.30pm Prayer meeting (every first Monday)
- Thursday 10am Morning Prayer
St Francis Church (IP2 0QQ)
- 10am Parish Eucharist with Junior Church. The Parish Eucharist at St Francis is modern catholic in style, vestments are worn, but the service is friendly and relaxed. We welcome all.
- Wednesday –Friday 8.30am Morning Prayer
- Thursday 9.30am Holy Communion: A simple service of Holy Communion using Common Worship Order 1, often with a short address by the Priest. We meet in the Holy Cross Chapel