St Francis is on Hawthorn Drive, Chantry, IP2 0QQ, opposite the shops
St Francis is a diverse and caring church built at the heart of it’s community, growing as the Chantry estate was developed in the 1950’s. It is much more than a church building or landmark – to the people who worship here, it is a space of sanctuary where family gather together. To those in the community it is a safe haven in times of need, and a place of celebration in times of joy.
Our worship is modern in style, and our theology open and welcoming. We do our best not to judge, but to welcome all who come in the name and love of the Christ who welcomes us. We don’t always get it right, but we keep trying – please pray for us.